Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Day!

First off I will tell you that this past weekend we were given online access to all of our documents for the semester.  Can we say overwhelmed?  Yes, yes we can.  I said it multiple times.

Anyway, I had my first day of school.  It actually wasn't too interesting.  It was orientation and so I had already heard most of it in our previous orientation.  We talked a lot about our schedules and what we need to do for class.  It was fun to see the faces that I'll be in class with for the next four semesters.  Some familiar and some unknown.  I hope I'm able to make some connections, because it is seriously so difficult to make friends when you are out of high school, and when you don't live by any of your old high school friends. 

Tomorrow the real work begins.  I have quite a bit of reading to do tonight to prepare for the real "first day".  So now I will leave to do that.

It also doesn't help that I woke up with a head cold this morning.  Great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment