Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

First post on the first of the year!  Starting from day one it seems.  I am so excited for the first day of school.  I'm still in the process of buying books.  I haven't even looked at scrubs yet, but I don't need those until week 10.  So far I have been lucky and have bought 8 books for around $250.  Looks like a lot of money, but if I would have bought new, and from the actual school bookstore, it would have been more.  Rip.Off.  Unfortunately there are certain things that can only be bought at the school bookstore, and it figures they would be the most expensive!

Work will be ending soon, and then S and I will have to buckle down.  We'll be fine, I have no doubt.

I just can't believe I'm actually starting nursing school!  Please stay tuned for some great times, because I'm sure they will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment