Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goodbye 2011

I read alot of blogs.  Majority of these blogs have been reminiscent of 2011, and what they hope 2012 will bring.  Well this is my reminiscent, or rather, see ya 2011. 

I think 2011 was such a boring year.  Stuck at a job that didn't fit me, stuck in school feeling like I haven't progressed at all.  Well 2012 is going to be different.  I will actually be working toward something that I want to do!  To this day I still can't believe that I got into nursing school and it starts in 15 days! 

I also have been given the ok that we can go on a honeymoon!  'Bout time.  So hopefully next winter I will be wrapping up a wonderful year of having learned new things, making it halfway through the nursing program, saying goodbye to 2012, all while relaxing somewhere warm(hopefully on a boat in the Caribbean). 

Welcome 2012, it's so good to see you!






1 comment:

  1. This will be a great year for you! Lots of new challenges, but all totally worth it. Yay for the honeymoon! No doubt you will need the R&R after your first year is over.

    ReplyDelete